Schools Will Conduct / Organize Post Utme: How will schools conduct Post Utme Exam for 2021 Admission exercise?, Will all schools write Post Utme Exam for 2021/2022?. In this article you will learn how schools organize Post Utme screening exercise for her student and how you can prepare… Keep reading diligently for details… Enjoy!
|Post Utme Screening|
I guess it is not longer news to you that the next exam you are to prepare for after passing Jamb is your Post utme exam, Ipso facto, the need to understand how these screenings are conducted. (See complete list of subjects you are required to sit for in Post Utme).
For those who may not be aware, out of 1.2million student that sat for Jamb, only about 30% of the student will be granted admission.
And about 70% of the total number of student that passed Jamb will be denied admission, not because they had a low Jamb score, but because Jamb is not the Only obstacle you need to overcome in order to gain admission in any School (University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education) of your choice.
Jamb constitute 50% of admission criteria, which means, passing Jamb with a high Jamb score, lets say 270, only gives you a 50% chance of gaining admission. The next big question that pops up from your mind is, what then makes up the remaining 50%?.
Well, the answer is quite simple, The school you applied for decides how the other 50% will be summed up, this is mainly for check and balance purposes and also preventing the regulatory body (Jamb) from having Sole responsibility of admitting student into higher institution.
- 1 What Is Post Utme?
- 2 How Schools Conduct Post UTME
- 3 In Conclusion
What Is Post Utme?
Schools now introduced a program called the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam, which is short for Post Utme, Each School (University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education) organize and conduct their Post UTME independently, and you need to pass this just as much as you did in jamb or even better to increase your chances of being admitted into the school of your choice.
How Schools Conduct Post UTME
- Test Screening
- Physical Screening
- Online Screening
- Oral Screening
1. Test Screening
2. Physical Screening
- Original Jamb Result
- Your O’level Certificate or result print out with their respective Scratch card
- Online Post Utme Registration Printout
- Screening Schedule Printout
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Origin Certificate
- Jamb Direct Entry registration slip for DE student
- Jamb UTME registration slip for UTME student
3. Online Screening
4. Oral Screening
How Will I know The Method Used By My School?
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
You may want to check these out a. how to answer emphatic stress questions in exams b. Jamb Tense tutorial on Lexis and Structure c. Join 2021 Whatsapp group chat with Diligent learners
- what is post utme all about
- list of universities that do not write post utme
- how many subjects are written in post utme 2021
- post utme past questions
- what to read for post utme
Latest posts by Gabriel Elenbalulu (see all)
- How To Check Jamb Result Via Text / SMS 2020/2021 - April 23, 2021
- How Schools Conduct Post UTME For 2021 Admission - April 21, 2021
- Jamb Caps ‘You are not eligible to use this service’? Solution - April 20, 2021