Emphatic Stress: How can I answer Emphatic stress questions In Jamb, Waec, Neco or Natbeb Exam, What are emphatic stress questions?.
In this lecture Series you will be learning everything there is to know on emphatic stress, how, to answer questions from emphatic stress in less than 60 seconds and lots more…
I know you are exited to see this, well, what friends are for, lol. Take your time to read through diligently for details…
Before we begin our tutorial in-dept, we must first understand what emphatic stress is all about, definition, Etymological study, and concepts behind its usage. Enjoy!
Read Also: Tenses | Jamb English Tutorial On Lexis And structure
Hence, you can evidently say, an emphatic expression is one that is said with emphasis and stress to indicate importance.
How To Answer Emphatic Stress Questions In Exam
- Identify the stress Word in the question given
- Identify the options that do not carry the stress word
How To Identify the Stress Word in the Question
How To Identify the Answer
If the emphasis was on ‘RING’ then “option b” would have been the correct answer
Attempt these practice Questions below…
- contrastive stress
- stress pattern
- stress in english word
- stress sentence
- tonic stress
- what’s a emphatic stress
Latest posts by Gabriel Elenbalulu (see all)
- How To Check Jamb Result Via Text / SMS 2020/2021 - April 23, 2021
- How Schools Conduct Post UTME For 2021 Admission - April 21, 2021
- Jamb Caps ‘You are not eligible to use this service’? Solution - April 20, 2021