Seminar Paper: What is seminar paper?, how can I prepare a well written seminar paper for my Final year?, what do I need to consider while writing a seminar paper?. These and many more related questions I will be providing answers to, keep reading diligently for details… Enjoy!
Well, before I dive into how to write a seminar paper in-dept, lets first understand what a seminar paper is, don’t worry, diligentlearners got you covered!
What is a Seminar Paper?
According to Wikihow, A seminar paper is a work of original research that presents a specific thesis and is presented to a group of interested peers, usually in an academic setting. Although seminar papers have specific purposes and guidelines in some places, such as law school, the general process and format is the same.
It can also be seen as a work of research that presents a specific project topic and presented to a group of interested persons, usually in an academic setting.
Haven understood what a seminar paper is, I will now guide you through how you can effectively write an exceptional Seminar paper, Enjoy!
How To Write A Seminar Paper?
I have been receiving a lot of emails from final year project students in various departments, asking for important guides on how to write seminar works. We decided to reply the questions by listing outa detailed step by step guide in writing seminar papers.
Seminar defense and Final year project defense is usually one of the busiest times in higher institutions. Students find it hard to get research materials and also find it hard to write research works e.g seminar papers, project proposals and final year project.
Seminar and final year project is always the biggest unit course in higher institutions and it is usually neglected due to the time frame and lack of quality materials to write a complete and acceptable project or seminar report in most cases.
Final year students in the faculty of management, science, and Arts, do complain of a lack of resources to carry out their work and also lack of guides online to help them with their seminar papers. Before listing out the step by step guide in writing a seminar paper, we will like to define what seminar paper and presentation is about.
What is a seminar presentation?
Writing a seminar paper
- Title page – (your seminar should start with a topic) Note: your topic must be interesting
- Author’s name – (your name, ID number, the name of your department and the institution under the title). This is very important
- Abstract – (Abstract is a brief summary of a research, article, review, conference proceeding, or any in-depth analysis of a particular subject and it should state the pro)
- Introduction – (this section should review the background of your topic and give an outline of the contents (Table of contents). You should get information from various sources, books, journals, research materials lecture notes etc.
Do not copy word to word information from another author rather just get the key information needed and summarize in your own words). Plagiarism is very risky to make sure you take note of that in your introduction.
- Conclusion – (this is the judgment or decision reached by reasoning)
- References (this you list out all the sources you used in writing your seminar)
If you still find it difficult to write a seminar paper, we recommend www.Edustore.NG. You can contact them for your seminar paper and final year project topics and materials.
Guessed you found this useful?, don’t hesitate to share with friends to help them too…
Latest posts by Gabriel Elenbalulu (see all)
- How To Check Jamb Result Via Text / SMS 2020/2021 - April 23, 2021
- How Schools Conduct Post UTME For 2021 Admission - April 21, 2021
- Jamb Caps ‘You are not eligible to use this service’? Solution - April 20, 2021