Jamb Caps admission Status Blank: My Jamb Caps is blank, how can I resolve this?, The Space for Institution and Course is empty on my Jamb Caps portal, what could be the course of this?. In this article I will show you possible reasons why your Jamb Caps is blank with effective solutions. Keep reading diligently for details…
Did you try accessing your Jamb Central Admission Processing System (CAPs) portal but all you kept seeing were blank spaces?, or did you click on your Jamb admission status through Jamb caps and saw that your Institution and choice of course were both empty and you are now worried?, well fear not because Diligent Learners got you covered.
In today’s episode of my Jamb Doctor Series, I will explain why you are seeing Blank spaces on your Jamb Caps with possible ways to resolve this. But before you can be sure you are seeing blank spaces on your Jamb CAPs you must first know how to access it. For those who may not know how to Access their Jamb Caps I will show you how.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Via Caps
Follow this guide below on how you can effectively access your Jamb Caps portal…
- Visit Jamb E_facility portal @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin (I would advise you use a good browser like Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox, if possible use a PC).
- Upon clicking on the link above you would be asked to fill in your Email address & Password (fill your correct Email and Password here) and click login
- Upon login, locate the ‘check admission Status’ just below the page and click on it
- You will be taken to a page where you would be asked to select your UTME year and fill your Jamb Reg number
- Then Click on Access Jamb Caps (If you see ‘not eligible to use this service’ just follow the guide HERE)
Haven understood how to access your Jamb Caps Portal lets now get to the good stuff…
My Jamb Caps admission Status Is Blank
- Jamb Caps Showing ‘welcome’
- Jamb Caps Space For Institution and Course are blank
Jamb Caps Showing ‘Welcome”
|Jamb Caps Showing ‘Welcome’|
2. Jamb Caps Space For Institution and Course are blank
|Jamb Caps Space for Institution and course blank|
Aside from the welcome page (which I have already proffered solution to above), students may also encounter this kind of issue. The truth is, this is not an issue at all, having a blank space for your course or institution is nothing your should worry about. All student will keep seeing blank spaces for their Institution and course till granted admission form their school of choice.
Now here is the logic behind it, Upon registration for Jamb you are given the opportunity to apply to various tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education), through the First Choice, Second choice, Third Choice and Forth choice options. any of these schools are likely to grant you admission provided you meet up with their admission requirement.
The Space for Institution and course will be filled up when you are considered for admission by any of the schools within your First, Second, Third and Forth choice.
For now you can just diligently go through the differences between Jamb Caps Admission and School Admission here.
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
You may want to check these out a. how to answer emphatic stress questions in exams b. Jamb Tense tutorial on Lexis and Structure c. Join 2021 Whatsapp group chat with Diligent learners
- why is my jamb caps blank
- how to check admission status on jamb caps
- jamb has given me admission but school has not
- jamb caps changed my course
- jamb caps not working
- i can’t login my jamb profile
- sorry no admission is given yet
- why is my jamb caps showing not admitted
Latest posts by Gabriel Elenbalulu (see all)
- How To Check Jamb Result Via Text / SMS 2020/2021 - April 23, 2021
- How Schools Conduct Post UTME For 2021 Admission - April 21, 2021
- Jamb Caps ‘You are not eligible to use this service’? Solution - April 20, 2021