Jamb Caps admission Status Blank: My Jamb Caps is blank, how can I resolve this?, The Space for Institution and Course is empty on my Jamb Caps portal, what could be the course of this?. In this article I will show you possible reasons why your Jamb Caps is blank with effective solutions. Keep reading diligently for details…
Did you try accessing your Jamb Central Admission Processing System (CAPs) portal but all you kept seeing were blank spaces?, or did you click on your Jamb admission status through Jamb caps and saw that your Institution and choice of course were both empty and you are now worried?, well fear not because Diligent Learners got you covered.
Read Also: Difference between Jamb And School cut Off Mark 2021/2022
In today’s episode of my Jamb Doctor Series, I will explain why you are seeing Blank spaces on your Jamb Caps with possible ways to resolve this. But before you can be sure you are seeing blank spaces on your Jamb CAPs you must first know how to access it. For those who may not know how to Access their Jamb Caps I will show you how.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Via Caps
Follow this guide below on how you can effectively access your Jamb Caps portal…
- Visit Jamb E_facility portal @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin (I would advise you use a good browser like Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox, if possible use a PC).
- Upon clicking on the link above you would be asked to fill in your Email address & Password (fill your correct Email and Password here) and click login
- Upon login, locate the ‘check admission Status’ just below the page and click on it
- You will be taken to a page where you would be asked to select your UTME year and fill your Jamb Reg number
- Then Click on Access Jamb Caps (If you see ‘not eligible to use this service’ just follow the guide HERE)
My Jamb Caps admission Status Is Blank
This error comes in two forms which I will explain shortly, these forms include
- Jamb Caps Showing ‘welcome’
- Jamb Caps Space For Institution and Course are blank
Irrespective of the issue you are facing, the solution is just few lines below… Cheers!
Jamb Caps Showing ‘Welcome”
|Jamb Caps Showing ‘Welcome’
If when you login in your jamb Caps Portal and all you see is just a text saying ‘Welcome‘ then you have absolutely no reason to be bothered. Student checking with their PC will have no problem with this at all but student using their mobile device may be stuck.
In order for you to pass this welcome page you must request for desktop mode else you won’t be able to access the portal menu which include Caps Home, My Profile, My O’level, Admission Status, Marketplace, Transfer approval and the Log out option.
2. Jamb Caps Space For Institution and Course are blank
|Jamb Caps Space for Institution and course blank
Aside from the welcome page (which I have already proffered solution to above), students may also encounter this kind of issue. The truth is, this is not an issue at all, having a blank space for your course or institution is nothing your should worry about. All student will keep seeing blank spaces for their Institution and course till granted admission form their school of choice.
Now here is the logic behind it, Upon registration for Jamb you are given the opportunity to apply to various tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education), through the First Choice, Second choice, Third Choice and Forth choice options. any of these schools are likely to grant you admission provided you meet up with their admission requirement.
The Space for Institution and course will be filled up when you are considered for admission by any of the schools within your First, Second, Third and Forth choice.
For now you can just diligently go through the differences between Jamb Caps Admission and School Admission here.
Your Institution and Course space being empty is no reason to panic because eventually it will come up, all you have to do for now is pray and hope for the best, you should also check Jamb Marketplace regularly to check if other schools (that is, schools you did not apply for in Jamb) has granted you admission.
Success in your 2020 Admission Processing, SHALOM!
Recommended: List Of Schools That Don’t Write Post UTME Exam 2021/2022
This will be all for now, I understand you may have a question or two to ask, feel free to drop them using the comment box below!
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
- why is my jamb caps blank
- how to check admission status on jamb caps
- jamb has given me admission but school has not
- jamb caps changed my course
- jamb caps not working
- i can’t login my jamb profile
- sorry no admission is given yet
- why is my jamb caps showing not admitted
The following two tabs change content below.
Hey there, Am Gabriel, a Pharmacist in view and the brain behind this blog (Diligent Learners
). Feel free to contact me using any of the Contact options HERE